A Brand new, sparkling smile in as little as 1 day?
Making your smile sparkling and beautiful doesn't have to be time consuming or painful anymore.
Now you can have the beautiful smile you've always wanted in as little as one day, and you won't have to suffer pain or anxiety to get it. At Hamblin Dental you get the benefit of Doctor Scott Hamblin's 20 years of experience exclusively in aesthetic, implant, and sedation dentistry.
- Nationally recognized, Dr Hamblin has been the dentist of choice for celebrities and athletes as well as prominent patients from all over the United States and Canada.
- No Practitioner surpasses Dr Hamblin skill or experience.
- You can enjoy efficient treatment and very short recovery times with the least invasive techniques and highest quality materials available.
I've been told I look 10 years younger. Thanks Dr. Hamblin!
I love my new smile. Dr. Hamblin and his team were so kind and understanding.
Dr. Hamblin placed an implant and a new tooth, all in just one short appointment.
I had the Teeth In An Hour surgery done by Dr. Hamblin on FOX News Live. It was painless.
I love my new smile. Thanks Dr. Hamblin!
Cost of Dental Care Sandy, UT
Our way of thanking you for choosing us!
· New Patient Exam & X-Rays FREE
· Implant Consult FREE
(choose one below)
· Implant $890 · Root Canal $590
· Crown $690 · Simple Cleaning $36
Implant offer does not include abutment and crown.
Doctor Hamblin at Dental Implants Utah takes the time to listen to you and provide you with the best care possible. Rather than being rushed, you know that Dr. Hamblin is there to serve your needs. With 20 years experience exclusively in teeth implants and sedation dentistry, Dr. Hamblin uses the least invasive techniques and highest quality materials available for his dental implants and sedation dentistry. So come in to our Sandy office to see what Utah's premier Dental Implantologist, Dr Hamblin, can do for you.
• MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF ORAL IMPLANTOLOGISTS
Click here to Participate In Our Hamblin Dental Implant Study